My mod folder does not exist? Mac

MacXGaming

My mod folder does not exist? Mac

Post by MacXGaming »

Hello.

My modsfolder does not exist. I goin to Library/Application Support/ but there is no folder farming simulator 2013?
I run Mac OS X and i downloaded it from App Store
don_apple

Re: My mod folder does not exist? Mac

Post by don_apple »

Hi,
MacXGaming wrote:Hello.
My modsfolder does not exist. I goin to Library/Application Support/ but there is no folder farming simulator 2013?
I run Mac OS X and i downloaded it from App Store
I'm guessing that you run Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 where the users "Library" folder containing the "Application Support/FarmingSimulator2013" folder is hidden by default. Please have a look at http://forum.landwirtschafts-simulator. ... 98#p408476 for instruction on how to find the "mods" folder on Mac OS X.

Regards,
don_apple
Last edited by don_apple on Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonlangman

Post by simonlangman »

I brought the game today fron the itunes store and i cant find the farming simulator 2013 folder in the application support folder!

could it be somewhere else? please help
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hi,
simonlangman wrote:I brought the game today fron the itunes store and i cant find the farming simulator 2013 folder in the application support folder!
could it be somewhere else? please help
Please check the link in my previous post which provides instructions on how to find the folder.

Regards,
don_apple
michaelr

Post by michaelr »

Since the Mac App Store apps run in sandboxed mode, the folder is not created under Application Support for this particular version of the app.

Go to Finder, select the Go menu and hold down the Alt button on your keyboard. Now the folder Library appears, click on that and navigate to this location:

Code: Select all

~/Library/Containers/com.focus-home.farmingsim2013/Data/Library/Application\ Support/FarmingSimulator2013
Tip: I recommend dragging the folder FarmingSimulator2013 to the left side of your Finder window, that way it'll be only one click away for future use.
trommethomas

Post by trommethomas »

where can i find that map where i put in the mods?

i have tried all the things you describe in here but nothing works.
please help me im frustrated
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hi,
trommethomas wrote:where can i find that map where i put in the mods?
i have tried all the things you describe in here but nothing works.
please help me im frustrated
Which version of Mac OS X are you using, and how did you buy FarmingSimulator 2013 (e. g. via the Mac AppStore)?

Regards,
don_apple
xavierkleiton

Post by xavierkleiton »

Hi,

Problems with corrupted video for the MAC version... I have a macbook pro 15" 2.2GHZ i7, 8GB RAM, 750GBHD, Radeon 6750M 1GB... Can't see where the problem is... Running OSX version 10.8.2.

Cheers,
Clay
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hi,
xavierkleiton wrote:Hi,
Problems with corrupted video for the MAC version... I have a macbook pro 15" 2.2GHZ i7, 8GB RAM, 750GBHD, Radeon 6750M 1GB... Can't see where the problem is... Running OSX version 10.8.2.
Since this is completely unrelated to the problem discussed in this thread, please open a new topic for this issue.

Regards,
fdon_apple
westi999

Post by westi999 »

Thank You michaelr that helped me allot
Peabo69

Post by Peabo69 »

I've tried everything and I still can't find the folder for farming simulator 2013
Jake2576

Post by Jake2576 »

hi there,

First time user who has benefited from the previous comments and have now found my Mod folder and everything is installed ccording to Hoyle.

My question is how do I use these mods ? do I have to buy them from the equipment store? I had this idea they would just appear on my farm!

Also can anybody point me to instructions for using the game other than the tutorials?

any help much appreciated.

Jake2576
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hi,
My question is how do I use these mods ? do I have to buy them from the equipment store? I had this idea they would just appear on my farm!
Yes, like any other equipment you have to buy a mod at the store before you can use it.
Also can anybody point me to instructions for using the game other than the tutorials?
I would recommend to check the posts in the "General Questions" forum, there should be some useful instructions in there.

Regards,
don_apple