Farming Simulator American Edition

NickelPlate

Farming Simulator American Edition

Post by NickelPlate »

So I ran across this today:

http://www.shacknews.com/article/80043/ ... wn-america

Apparently a trailer for the upcoming American Edition of the game. Even though Giant's (Stegei) has mentioned this content will be available for PC users, I still find the lack of mention of a PC edition in the trailer particularly unnerving.
sfy

Re: Farming Simulator American Edition

Post by sfy »

nice trailer. never realized just how long the nose is on the Case tractors, until they had the 4 of them sitting side by side in the parking lot.
did i see new clothes for the farmer? and a drive in movie theater showing true horror movies? maybe even Case harvesters?

nah, musta been a dream.
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

sfy wrote:nice trailer. never realized just how long the nose is on the Case tractors, until they had the 4 of them sitting side by side in the parking lot.
did i see new clothes for the farmer? and a drive in movie theater showing true horror movies? maybe even Case harvesters?

nah, musta been a dream.
I saw all that too plus some really nice looking semi-truck and grain trailer outfits. It's about time.
sfy

Post by sfy »

unfortunately, as mentioned in the Official Announcement seen here http://forum.landwirtschafts-simulator. ... 42#p460542 they chose to focus on many of the console exclusive features of the upcoming release.
Stegei
GIANTS Software | CTO

Post by Stegei »

Some of the features are PS3/Xbox360 only, since they make no sense on the PC. However most things, especially the important things like the vehicles and the map, are only timed exclusive, which means these things will be released on PC as well as soon as we have prepared this content for the PC as well.
NickelPlate

Post by NickelPlate »

Sorry I posted this in the wrong section. This should be in the General section. If a mod can move it that would be most appreciated :).