[Blog] Announcement of our new blog

Desardh
GIANTS Software | Content Marketing Manager

[Blog] Announcement of our new blog

Post by Desardh »

Greetings!

A few weeks ago (you probably didn't notice) we changed our "News" section. And if you did notice, that was indeed foreshadowing, because it's a Blog now (including news of course).

So our blog launched with only a short announcement today. But another article is coming very soon - since the Bourgault launch isn't far away, it will be about the upcoming DLC.

That's the plan

Other blog articles are already in production but need some final polish. Ho often do we publish new blog entries? Well, i don't want to promise anything since there are multiple factors. How extensive is the topic? Which other parties are involved? What's going on at the moment besides the blog? Is there a cold going around because someone sneezed in a meeting, creating a chain reaction? But of course we're eager to publish new articles somewhat regularly.

More infos: Here's the blog - yay!

Your feedback...

...is of course heavily appreciated. What topics do you wish for? Do you have suggestions for improvement? Criticism? Feel free to comment here on the forums or even write an e-mail at community@giants-software.com.

*thumbsup*
Bryan83

Re: [Blog] Announcement of our new blog

Post by Bryan83 »

As a topic, I would like to hear about some of the new features and, perhaps, abilities we console players might expect to see on the new upcoming platforms.

That and maybe some type of inside articles that allows us to "peek behind the curtain" of the development process.
Join us on the FS Community Trader. As featured on MrSealyP's Lukahs Island let's play.

Please forgive me, I am but a lowly console player (XB1)
leonebianco24

Post by leonebianco24 »

First of all thanks to you from the GIANTS team who wanted to open this blog ... As a next topic I'd like to know if in the future chapter of the series you are going to make radical changes in the game (engine, graphics and new features). Finally know if at the Farmcon you will have a small preview on the next game. ;)
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

leonebianco24 wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:07 pmFinally know if at the Farmcon you will have a small preview on the next game. ;)
Very likely not, but that might change. :) More infos regarding the FarmCon program will come.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

That's awesome, more frequent general info would be great. I love the concept. *thumbsup*
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Hoss1

Post by Hoss1 »

I think the blog is a great idea. I really enjoyed the interview with the Bourgault representative. I look forward to future blogs.
Playing on Xbox since FS15