Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Svenni2k

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Svenni2k »

Im having the same problem and now its telling me to re buy packs i alreddy own it was working after i deleted the game and played over cloud now its telling me to buy evry dlc Even if i alreddy own them
Xbox serie x and its Been like this for over 30 days i except u guys to fix this asap
Last edited by Svenni2k on Wed Aug 02, 2023 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Attila0507

Post by Attila0507 »

Still can't access the dlc
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Attila0507 wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:15 pm Still can't access the dlc
Remove all installed DLC from the game menu on the Xbox dashboard, afterwards you can install them again.
I prefer to mark them separately for installing, checking you really own the marked DLC.
Guil

Post by Guil »

toetje585 wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:51 pm
Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:00 pm
goldiefx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 6:10 pm ms store not game pass everything is locked till November over an hour on the phone with ts billing and call dropped going to xbox support with no call back

safe to say fs22 is the first and last version of the game i will be buying
As the version on Steam and from Giants directly do not seems to have this issue and the PC and Xbox version from the Microsoft/Xbox store does, it's most likely a issue on Microsoft end. Maybe it's not fair to blame Giants on this, at least not on this moment. They stated the issue is under investigation, most likely they're doing this together with Microsoft. It s*cks and it take some time for sure, but jumping into conclusions does not help.
Uhm on my steam account using the Premium Edition the latest horsh dlc is also not working/installing, however on xbox all dlc's somewhat seem to be affected after the update.
Dis you check the steam store page to make sure it was downloaded?
Guil

Post by Guil »

Pigladalex wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 2:27 am
Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:47 pm
Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:44 pm

GBP 120, not quite hundreds then but still over 100 GBP, which for me is a lot of money. Also I didn’t buy season pass I bought solo.

Yes I’ve tried multiple times, I’ve deleted then restarted the Xbox and re installed one by one and still nothing, so I’ve no idea. Giants replied to my email asking for gamer tag etc so still no update or idea what’s happening with it.
It's indeed a lot of money and sad it's still not working. Based on the question of the gamertag, most likely they are in contact with Microsoft to solve this. But communication is key here, at least let the community know something.
At least you’re reasonable about this. For that I appreciate 🙏

That’s the point I’m trying to make, Noraf can’t seem to understand why I’ve put two posts up and replied to a few threads, so decided throwing shots at me was a way forward (different thread) but the fact there are decent people like you, actually trying to reason and understand, gives me a glimmer of hope at least.
Spamming it in unrelated forums is not going to do anything other than cause issues with moderators
Guil

Post by Guil »

jonmartin99 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:28 am
Riven326 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 2:47 am
jonmartin99 wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 1:08 am It's the same for Epic Games. I have Year 2 pass, but now missing hay & forage pack.
Can you confirm that other games you own are working correctly?
Yes, everything functions correctly in my other games. I suspect that I lost access to the Hay & Forage Pack when the Horsch Pack became available, although I'm not entirely certain. Every DLC is downloaded and located in the 'pdlc' folder.

The log file provides an interesting clue; it states, "Info: No license for dlc pdlc_hayAndForagePack."

I've taken extensive steps to troubleshoot this issue. These include deleting all my save games and performing a complete reinstall of the game. Yet, the problem with the Hay & Forage Pack persists.
Since the game released on epic that licence entry is there for every DLC you do not own. It's nothing new
Whitewolf06

Post by Whitewolf06 »

Has this been fixed? I'm on Xbox series X and I cannot use the hay and forage pack or the saddle trac pack.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

The original premium dlc issue is fixed. However there is a new one when you load the production dlc it disables the hay & forge from loading. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

🤣
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
TopComet

Post by TopComet »

Opteo wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:19 pm The original premium dlc issue is fixed. However there is a new one when you load the production dlc it disables the hay & forge from loading. Hopefully this gets fixed quickly.
Always something for Xbox it seems.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

New production dlc issue Fixed on xbox as well