Farm Production Pack DLC poll

Do you think the Farm Production Pack DLC deserves to be a paid content?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Yes
15%
No
75%
I'm undecided
9%

Total votes: 85

Plattelandseun

Re: Farm Production Pack DLC poll

Post by Plattelandseun »

I only have one big problem with the game, since as long as I can remember. Lets say you harvest corn. Then the mill for example will pay the best price for your corn. Year after year after year. Always driving the same road to the same sell point. Will this "enhanced economics" change this? Then I'm in! Otherwise, no way I'm paying.
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

They should pause the release.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

If people who will buy it offers their opinion why, people who won't buy it should offer their opinion why as well.
Support Giants by buying all their paid DLC if you want, whether you use it or not. It's your money and your choice.

I'll buy the base game only. If they're not interested in improving the base game, then I'm not interested in supporting them further than the base game.
For me, thee is more than enough free content on the Modhub.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Sapper_DJ wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:35 am I love to watch the forum, not toxic in the slightest. All the "free" mod comments; they aren't free, they cost someone time, electrictity etc. Modding isn't easy and some times I wish all mods had a cost, then maybe people would appreciate the time, effort and resources modders put into them.

Instead of bashing a modder's work, why not just say to yourself 'I don't want that, I won't buy it' and move on. I'm with xlisa1986x, I'm buying it as it adds items that are not already there in the mod section. Are there bugs? Yes but will they be fixed by launch? Who knows, but let's not forget even the most loved community modders have bugs in thier mods on release.
I think for the most part, modders do what they do for the enjoyment. If they were more interested in money, they would partner with Giants and call their mods 3rd Party DLC, and put a price tag on it.
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

I love when anything new and interesting is added to the game, be it mods or dlc. But I have already paid for the game AND the season passes for it. Why should I pay for this pack which certainly adds nothing significant to the game whatsoever and nothing that can't be found on the hub? What a bonehead move. If THEY want to pay modders for "dlc" then they need to give them a $7 cut of the roughly $100 they have gotten from me for 22 already. This is EXACTLY why I pay for season pass.
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Regarding season pass, it should include all paid content, not just what they decide, IMO.
As far as I'm concerned, buying a season pass is the same as buying a loot box. You never know what you're getting, or if you'll even want it, it's a gamble.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

It's weird how far Giants focus is from actual farming anymore. If they want my money, do more DLC's like that Farmall Anniversary pack. I'd gladly pay 10-15 bucks a month for old machinery from both sides of the pond. Make a Gleaner Pack New and Old Harvesters for $15. I'd be all over it. Make some Brand new Deutz Fahr Combines... Idk. I guess I'm not the target audience.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Guil

Post by Guil »

They may not have the licence to make those models. It's anyone's guess really and I doubt we will ever know.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Also worth remembering that this is not a Giants made dlc, but rather a 3rd party dlc, made by DMI.
And it actually bring something new, and not seen before as far as I'm aware, the warehouse minigame
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Superfly1842

Post by Superfly1842 »

Sapper_DJ wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:35 am I love to watch the forum, not toxic in the slightest. All the "free" mod comments; they aren't free, they cost someone time, electrictity etc. Modding isn't easy and some times I wish all mods had a cost, then maybe people would appreciate the time, effort and resources modders put into them.

Instead of bashing a modder's work, why not just say to yourself 'I don't want that, I won't buy it' and move on. I'm with xlisa1986x, I'm buying it as it adds items that are not already there in the mod section. Are there bugs? Yes but will they be fixed by launch? Who knows, but let's not forget even the most loved community modders have bugs in thier mods on release.
Because everyone is entitled to their opinions. And their freedom to express it.
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Noraf wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 11:12 am Also worth remembering that this is not a Giants made dlc, but rather a 3rd party dlc, made by DMI.
And it actually bring something new, and not seen before as far as I'm aware, the warehouse minigame
Go to the modhub and search for "warehouse". Nothing new in this pack.
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

And does that have the minigame?

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

What is this minigame you are talking about?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

The warehouse got a minigame in it if you deliver pallets to it.

See, people say it doesn't bring anything new, and haven't really checked it out 😉

Several videos online showcases it.

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

davidsim22new

Post by davidsim22new »

Is just me? When I try it out in I got a price of 18 milion for eggs idk if it is normal.