Could not find server from another platform

jackthepirate

Could not find server from another platform

Post by jackthepirate »

Hi,
My friend and I were playing a multiplayer game on different platforms. He was the host, with a Windows computer, and I was playing from my XBOX. We were playing the game until last Tuesday. Today, we decided to play again, but his game was not visible to me. In fact, I could not see games from the PC.
Then we thought to try to play another game. So I created a game from my XBOX, but now he could not see my game.
Anyone tell us what could be the problem? Any server issue or version compatibility issue?
Ziuta Modding

Re: Could not find server from another platform

Post by Ziuta Modding »

The game pass version hasn't gotten the update yet all other versions already have it which is probably why it can't see the server (the version must be the same either 1.13.1.0 or the latest 1.14.0.0 in both players)
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Also Xbox does not have the latest update for the premium dlc yet.
jackthepirate

Post by jackthepirate »

Thanks for the reply. Now, we're sure that the main reason is version incompatibility.
Btw, I have v1.14.0.0 on my XBOX, while my friend has v1.13.1.0 on his Windows. I installed the game by using GamePass.
Is there a link for the version list by platform?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I belive its gamepass pc that lags now for game patch.
I've seen someone mentioning by the end of the month as a fix by, but until MS fixes it, patience is needed.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...