Crop destruction on harvested cotton / needs lime

cvKurt

Crop destruction on harvested cotton / needs lime

Post by cvKurt »

After harvesting cotton on Estancia Lapacho, I see the stubble being destroyed by driving most anything over it, including the harvester... but more obviously by MAN TGS + module 2 trailer.
But even more odd, the "needs lime" state got cleared everywhere the stubble was destroyed.

I was running with the Vehicle Dirt Extension mod... which I guess could be the cause.

Anyone see this on a standard map without mods?

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: Mac
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object:MAN TGS truck + module trailer
- Issue: cotton stubble AND lime state destroyed
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce:harvest cotton repeatedly to get into needs lime state, drive over field with any tractor w/o narrows. Notice that stubble is destroyed AND lime state is cleared everywhere you drive.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no : yes (see below), happened on Estancia Lapacho with mods (including the Vehicle DIrt Extension).
Last edited by cvKurt on Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tuomo

Re: Crop destruction on harvested cotton / needs lime

Post by Tuomo »

I harvested cotton, then collected cotton bales with wheel loader and after that spreaded lime and no lime on wheel loader tramlines. Map was Felsbrunn and no Vehicle DIrt Extension mod.

bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

I have the same bug report on this forum. Glad to see it is repeatable and an issue multiple people are having
Rickenbacker

Post by Rickenbacker »

Same here, after harvesting cotton, the wheel tracks in the field are brown (which I think means they're in a withered state?) and wont' accept lime.