Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Silentparasite

Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Silentparasite »

Since the last update my Kubota Pack, Hay & Forage pack, Claas Xerion Saddle Track and a handful of others are not working since last update, shows I own them and are installed on console, but not showing as owned or installed in game. When I go to the Xbox Store via in game and it shows 0kb installed, but when I go to install them again it downloads nothing as they are already installed. I have Hard reset my console to clear the cache and that has not done anything the problem still occurs.
Lexie

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Lexie »

Is there any, not yet released DLC active/installed?
Silentparasite

Post by Silentparasite »

Lexie wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 12:35 pm Is there any, not yet released DLC active/installed?
No, I only have the purchased Official released DLC and a few from modhub which I have been using for quite a while now, the Hay & Forage pack worked fine, now it shows installed on the console but in game it does not, when I go from the game to the xbox store via the link in the menus, it installs 0kb as it is already installed, but still does not show up for me to use now.
ThePinf

Post by ThePinf »

Silentparasite wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:43 pm now it shows installed on the console but in game it does not, when I go from the game to the xbox store via the link in the menus, it installs 0kb as it is already installed, but still does not show up for me to use now.
Got same problem, yesterday I was bought premium edition pre-order, before I played fs on Xbox gamepass. So after purchase it started to download all released content, but in game can't see any of it. Don't know what to do.
strangr

Post by strangr »

I'm also having this issue on my Series X. None of the DLCs show up in game. I've done everything that was suggested on the internet and nothing has worked. Really kills my interest in playing the game :(
bcjcben

DLC Not Activating

Post by bcjcben »

Recently bought the Y2 Pass on Xbox Series X, However i can’t seem to activate the Hay & Forage DLC. I own it, it’s installed within the FS22 game management, but I can’t activate it when loading the game and in the mid browser dlc menu it just says buy
Count_bawbag

Xbox series x DLC not working

Post by Count_bawbag »

So I bought farming simulator after plYing it on gamepass I bought the version that includes the year 1 and 2 pass. So have almost all the DLC but can't access them have tried serval methods to try sort this including what lexis posted on forums with no success any ideas anyone
Count_bawbag

Post by Count_bawbag »

Likewise patiently waiting for an answer to it have reached out but no replies of yet
KLC100

Re: DLC Not Activating

Post by KLC100 »

I'm having the same problem is there anyway of taking the pass off the base game and reinstalling? All my DLC's apart from platinum expansion do not work
IBashaw

Post by IBashaw »

Same, would really like to play, the more I try to fix this the more issues I’m having.
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Hey folks, we're aware of the issue and are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll sort it as fast as we can.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Chaki wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:49 am Hey folks, we're aware of the issue and are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll sort it as fast as we can.
Is there an update on this issue?
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I'm quite sure they will post an update when they got any to give
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Riven326 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:00 pm
Chaki wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:49 am Hey folks, we're aware of the issue and are looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll sort it as fast as we can.
No changes unfortunately. We are still looking into it.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Chaki wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Riven326 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:00 pm
No changes unfortunately. We are still looking into it.
Okay. But I want to let you know that I'm having this same problem with every digital game that I own. The Xbox doesn't recognize any of the DLC that I purchased in the past.