Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Lexie

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Lexie »

Riven326 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 6:17 am
Chaki wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2023 3:05 pm
Riven326 wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:00 pm
Is there an update on this issue?
No changes unfortunately. We are still looking into it.
Okay. But I want to let you know that I'm having this same problem with every digital game that I own. The Xbox doesn't recognize any of the DLC that I purchased in the past.
My DLC's in FS22 are working fine, but I did not buy the preimium DLC. So I suppose it's a different problem in your case. Best thing to do is contact Xbox support.
Attila0507

Post by Attila0507 »

I am also having the same problem we are not the only ones it's also been reported on xbox reviews for some dlcs.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

Lexie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:10 pm
Okay. But I want to let you know that I'm having this same problem with every digital game that I own. The Xbox doesn't recognize any of the DLC that I purchased in the past.
My DLC's in FS22 are working fine, but I did not buy the preimium DLC. So I suppose it's a different problem in your case. Best thing to do is contact Xbox support.
Okay, I did a factory reset on the Xbox and all the DLC that I purchased for all my other games is working fine except FS22. So that confirms that's it's an issue on GIANTS end and it needs to be fixed because I paid for this content and this should never happen.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

SOLUTION: don't download the platinum expansion pack because that is what's bugged. Now my Kubota DLC is working. Please let the developers know as soon as possible. Thank you.
Riven326

Post by Riven326 »

My DLC's in FS22 are working fine, but I did not buy the preimium DLC.
Yep. They work individually, but the platinum expansion is bugged. It completely disables the game from recognizing DLC.
CultOfDucky

Post by CultOfDucky »

Riven326 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:05 pm
My DLC's in FS22 are working fine, but I did not buy the preimium DLC.
Yep. They work individually, but the platinum expansion is bugged. It completely disables the game from recognizing DLC.
Platinum expansion isn't the only thing causing an issue though. I have always played the game on gamepass (XSX). Last night I decided to buy the Premium Edition pre-order. None of the dlc I purchased will show up in game for me no matter what I try, and I have exhausted all options. You are spot on about the platinum expansion. The only pack that I owned before the purchase was the AGI pack. If I install the platinum expansion the AGI pack will no longer show in game for me. However I removed all DLC, tried installing one by one. The only one that will show up in game is the AGI pack as long as I don't have platinum expansion installed.

I was ready to chalk this up to the fact that this was in pre order status, and that is potentially not allowing me access to already released content. But if I delete the game from my system and play it from the cloud I have access to everything in the premium edition that has already been released.
Tuzolto78

Post by Tuzolto78 »

Same here, DLCs will not load even though installed, regardless of any mods installed or not. Even wiped my saved games and profile data, didn’t help. Seems the platinum edition is conflicting with something. I can install only the platinum edition and it will work but no other DLC’s will load up. I’m a bit irritated to spend some extra money on what was a descent game only to now be annoyed that none of what I payed for us usable. Fix this soon pls.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

I’m guessing this wasn’t fixed in today’s patch? Horsch DLC tomorrow…
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Opteo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:12 pm I’m guessing this wasn’t fixed in today’s patch? Horsch DLC tomorrow…
Not something that gets fixed with a patch, this is a microsoft problem
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

Noraf wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:33 pm
Opteo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:12 pm I’m guessing this wasn’t fixed in today’s patch? Horsch DLC tomorrow…
People say the cloud version works fine though. Either way, I had some hope :lol:
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

I’m experiencing the exact same issue! It says it’s installed on Xbox (series s) however in game it’s only platinum, Volvo loading shovel & Volvo tractor none of the others work.
RJ_Dobbs

Post by RJ_Dobbs »

Worked with Microsoft support tonight, they are still pointing their fingers at Giants Software for this issue. Not entirely sure how to go about any of this - as it keeps me from buying any of the DLCs or the base game (it says I own it all). Help?
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

It was said further up and below that it’s a giants issue, Microsoft is working fine for all other games & Microsoft support is saying it’s a giants issue though? We’ve paid for these DLC Packs, we should be able to use them…

It’s looking and feeling like it’s just being pushed aside and blamed on Microsoft then Microsoft is doing the same thing and blaming giants…
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

I've seen other people say they have the same issue with other games too on xbox, so it isn't a Giants only issue.
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

The Digital Right Management (DRM) is handled by Xbox/Microsoft and it looks like this problem is caused by DRM.
It seems to be, most people with this problem are owning the Premium Edtion,

If you're having this problem, first remove all DLC in the game settings menu, afterwards install every DLC you own seperate, so do not click on install al!