Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Riven326

Re: Official DLC not working Xbox Series X

Post by Riven326 »

Pigladalex wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 1:33 pm
Noraf wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:33 pm
Opteo wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2023 10:12 pm I’m guessing this wasn’t fixed in today’s patch? Horsch DLC tomorrow…
Not something that gets fixed with a patch, this is a microsoft problem
It was said further up and below that it’s a giants issue, Microsoft is working fine for all other games & Microsoft support is saying it’s a giants issue though? We’ve paid for these DLC Packs, we should be able to use them…

It’s looking and feeling like it’s just being pushed aside and blamed on Microsoft then Microsoft is doing the same thing and blaming giants…
I play on Xbox Series X, and the DLC for every other game I own is working as intended. Prior to the most recent update released by GIANTS, the platinum expansion was working just fine, too.

So, why hasn't GIANTS released a statement about this issue and when it will be resolved? You're knowingly selling content that is broken with no disclaimer in the description of that content. At the very least, I think the platinum expansion should be pulled from the marketplace until this is sorted out.
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

I think they just need to give everybody a 2 week or 1 month trial of the full game until this is worked out
Guil

Post by Guil »

Riven326 wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 9:02 pm

It was said further up and below that it’s a giants issue, Microsoft is working fine for all other games & Microsoft support is saying it’s a giants issue though? We’ve paid for these DLC Packs, we should be able to use them…

It’s looking and feeling like it’s just being pushed aside and blamed on Microsoft then Microsoft is doing the same thing and blaming giants…
I play on Xbox Series X, and the DLC for every other game I own is working as intended. Prior to the most recent update released by GIANTS, the platinum expansion was working just fine, too.

So, why hasn't GIANTS released a statement about this issue and when it will be resolved? You're knowingly selling content that is broken with no disclaimer in the description of that content. At the very least, I think the platinum expansion should be pulled from the marketplace until this is sorted out.
They did and you replied to it. It's impossible to give a time frame on something relying on a third party
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

I’m not so sure it’s Microsoft’s fault, because people can play on cloud with all dlc. Maybe cloud runs on windows and disables the console and streams that to Xboxes? Either way, they would do some authentication check on owned dlcs when cloud fires up. It seems to me the problem here is the local Xbox client isn’t allowing the dlcs to be enabled, but they can be downloaded and installed just fine. Really seems it is the client and it needs a patch.I could be wrong, but that’s how it looks to me.
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

Exactly, biggest joke is if this was a PC issue it would be fixed by now.

Getting fed up of it now, I’ve paid hundreds into this game, and can’t use anything I’ve bought.

I’ve emailed giants, no response.
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

And you all run like chickens to giants when microsoft says it´s their fault?
As well as Sony Microsoft tests all games and dlc before release on their own, so if there is a problem even they have overseen it (yes yes, microsoft makes never mistakes *sigh*)
In general it looks as if something with the DRM is going wrong (maybe cause of multiple season passes) and that´s more microsofts problem then giants.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Pigladalex wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 12:59 pm

Getting fed up of it now, I’ve paid hundreds into this game, and can’t use anything I’ve bought.

Isn't paid hundreds somewhat exaggerated? As mentioned before a possible workaround is, delete all DLC, afterwards install them one by one, do not click install all.

Also mentioned before, this looks like a DRM issue and DRM is managed by the platform owner, in this case Microsoft. So if this is true, most likely Microsoft has to solve this.
goldiefx

Post by goldiefx »

it is a pc issue as well
Noraf

Post by Noraf »

Pc in general, or gamepass?
:hi:

FS22 Bug-tracker
How to post your log
Giants Discord
Posting pictures How-to

Just remember, if the world didn't su.., we'd all fall of...
Lord Nighthawk

Post by Lord Nighthawk »

goldiefx wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 4:38 pm it is a pc issue as well
On steam it worked without problems - at last for me.
Jackmark9797

Post by Jackmark9797 »

Its utterly annoying when you buy these dlc and you can't even use them it doesn't matter if it Microsoft or giants fault rhey should both be working together for the customers who aren't able to play the game properly or enjoy the extra content they have purchased I myself am in the same problem as im on series x and all I've got it the platinum dlc that's downloaded nothing else works, can't use my saved cases because im using the kubota pack and hay and forage pack and the Antonio pack its absolutely driving me silly
Opteo

Post by Opteo »

Yeh, this has been going on for weeks. Should have found the issue and fixed it by now.
goldiefx

Post by goldiefx »

ms store not game pass everything is locked till November over an hour on the phone with ts billing and call dropped going to xbox support with no call back

safe to say fs22 is the first and last version of the game i will be buying
Pigladalex

Post by Pigladalex »

Lexie wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 3:07 pm

Isn't paid hundreds somewhat exaggerated? As mentioned before a possible workaround is, delete all DLC, afterwards install them one by one, do not click install all.

Also mentioned before, this looks like a DRM issue and DRM is managed by the platform owner, in this case Microsoft. So if this is true, most likely Microsoft has to solve this.
Not over exaggerated at all, add up every dlc and expansion pack, plus the base game and tell me it’s over exaggerated.
Lexie

Post by Lexie »

Not over exaggerated at all, add up every dlc and expansion pack, plus the base game and tell me it’s over exaggerated.
Basegame + both season passes is EUR 120 and If you did buy the Pumps n' Hoses Pack there is a additional 17,99, so that's not hundreds.
But did you try already my suggestion to delete all DLC and install them one by one?