Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

Jason77

Re: Next Farming Simulator Wishlist

Post by Jason77 »

6 million copies in sales, 3.2 Billion (with a B) modhub downloads, and 100,000 servers running consecutively Giants certainly has the gaming worlds attention. Expectations will be high for '25 and rightly so.
Features such as dynamic terrain, improved skyboxes, weather, and for all that is farm worthy get the scripts sorted so our console brothers can have 4x maps.
Seriously though, proper FOV adjustments and cats Giants... not a big ask.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:52 am With respect, it definitely does, it's listed in the description plus I use it daily.
Ok, Now I am curious why yours has it and mine does not.

Looking at download section now
Did a search. only one mod with "LH26" in it.
Installed
LIEBHERR LH26
Author Kenny456
Version 1.0.0.0
26.07 MB
Listed attachments
Log Grapple
Big Log Grapple
Bucket
Tools Adapter

Thats it.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.
Started playing for the education about farming.

Amateur (noob) Farmer 5 mostly forested acres
Tractor: Kubota M4900 (54HP), w/ Loader bucket and forks
Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

Helazak wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:23 am
Urinal2001 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:52 am With respect, it definitely does, it's listed in the description plus I use it daily.
Ok, Now I am curious why yours has it and mine does not.

Looking at download section now
Did a search. only one mod with "LH26" in it.
Installed
LIEBHERR LH26
Author Kenny456
Version 1.0.0.0
26.07 MB
Listed attachments
Log Grapple
Big Log Grapple
Bucket
Tools Adapter

Thats it.
Ah ha! Those are things that attach to the fast coupler, I should have phrased what I said better. The start of the description says:

"You can choose from 5 basic configurations in your shop:
Log Grapple, Big Log Grapple, Clamshell Bucket, Woodharvester Head and Fast Coupler."

It's actually a configuration that you choose when buying the vehicle, rather than an attachment for it.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

That did it!
Urinal2001 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:42 pm
Ah ha! Those are things that attach to the fast coupler, I should have phrased what I said better. The start of the description says:
It's actually a configuration that you choose when buying the vehicle, rather than an attachment for it.
OK I got it to work. So I prefer the Rottne H21D or the Hannable only because the LH25 controls each piston individually. The other two command multiple pistons to accomplish the task you want. For example to move the head forward you need to move two pistons. the LH25 wont let you move 2 at a time. Personal preference I suppose or old school controls vs newer.
Last edited by Helazak on Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FS22 on PC, FS14, FS16, FS20 on iPhone Not a gamer. Most gamer jargon goes over my head.

Attachments: log splitter, Chipper/shredder, finish mower, scrape blade, rock rake, double moldboard plow, rototiller, Garden Bedder
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

Is there a reason that the largest tractors in the game do not have front PTO as an option? Is that a real life thing or just a game thing?

Urinal2001

Post by Urinal2001 »

I'll have to give those mentioned harvesters another go, I can't quite picture what you mean without being hands on with them, but it sure sounds promising.
Gugernoot215

Post by Gugernoot215 »

Helazak wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:42 am Is there a reason that the largest tractors in the game do not have front PTO as an option? Is that a real life thing or just a game thing?
Those tractors are made to just pull one big implement rather than multiple smaller implements.
In Australian wheat lands you will see plenty of old tractors (chamberlains in particular) that could of have three point linkage but don't due to the farms primary implements mostly being pulled by the drawbar.
Running on 2 year old new old hardware that used to crash often.
Image server (upload your images here): https://image.giants-software.com/
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Helazak wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:42 am Is there a reason that the largest tractors in the game do not have front PTO as an option? Is that a real life thing or just a game thing?
Probably the Fendt 1050 is the biggest option you'll find, front linkage and pto is very much an EU/UK thing.
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

norfolk farmer wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:33 pm
Probably the Fendt 1050 is the biggest option you'll find, front linkage and pto is very much an EU/UK thing.
I’m pretty sure they don’t have a front pto either.

As for the OP if it’s in real life not just the game. If I’d have to guess there’s likely not much if any use for a front pto on that big of tractor as it’s so big compared to what you’d use a front pto to run. Basically it’s a pulling tractor. Here in the states it’s pretty common to have no pto or 3pt on big 4WD tractors.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Its starting to common on,the US for 4wd
UncleRico

Post by UncleRico »

eric21 wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:20 pm Its starting to common on,the US for 4wd
Rear 3pt and pto? I don’t think so we’ve been looking for them at work, there’s not many available
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

I have been using the Fendt 1000 from base game. Finally did some mod reserach to find one I like.

https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... tle=fs2022

norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

UncleRico wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:10 pm
You may well be correct *thumbsup*
KevinMn

Post by KevinMn »

I wish they'd implement "regions" in both the game and modhub. So if you wanted to play in say Europe or the US, you'd only see vehicles/tools that are available in said region. That goes for mods you're serching for on the modhub, but also the ingame store.

It'd make life a lot easier, but also great for people venturing into other regions. There're obviously a lot more regions, like Australia, South America etc, but at least EU/US should be there, as they're the 2 biggest ones.
Helazak

Post by Helazak »

KevinMn wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 1:04 pm I wish they'd implement "regions" in both the game and modhub. So if you wanted to play in say Europe or the US, you'd only see vehicles/tools that are available in said region. That goes for mods you're serching for on the modhub, but also the ingame store.

It'd make life a lot easier, but also great for people venturing into other regions. There're obviously a lot more regions, like Australia, South America etc, but at least EU/US should be there, as they're the 2 biggest ones.
Thats a new one. I like it. Need to add that to the consolidated list.