AI not working in fields, XboxX

SimulatedFarmer

AI not working in fields, XboxX

Post by SimulatedFarmer »

I tried using AI this morning on the Neverland map and it kept saying the worker had stopped because there was no field. I did the field myself, but had been using AI on this farm and field since the map came out.

This afternoon I downloaded and attempted to use AI on the new Northern Farm with the same result.

Has anyone else had the problem?

Also, I, too, cannot update the hoses download.

As I mentioned above, this is XboxX.
HarvestHustler

Re: AI not working in fields, XboxX

Post by HarvestHustler »

What crop was on that field? I had the same thing happen to me on Iowa Plains the other day. A newly planted field of Grass and when it was ready for harvest, the AI wouldn't recognize the field. I manually mowed the whole field and then waiting for the next ready for harvest and now the AI recognized the field and did it for me.
SimulatedFarmer

It was wheat on Never.and, but a grass on Northern Farm. I can do them manually, but the AI goes on strike.
FBtheSQL

Post by FBtheSQL »

Check your messages, he might have called in sick.
mydixiewrecked

Post by mydixiewrecked »

Lol
Guil

Post by Guil »

Used to happen every now and again with new maps on FS19, at the time the train of thought was that somehow the field wasn't defined correctly in GE so the easiest way to fix it was use a plow and enable create field and then plow the field yourself. Make sure to stay inside the edges unless you want a bigger field.
SimulatedFarmer

Guil wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:23 pm Used to happen every now and again with new maps on FS19, at the time the train of thought was that somehow the field wasn't defined correctly in GE so the easiest way to fix it was use a plow and enable create field and then plow the field yourself. Make sure to stay inside the edges unless you want a bigger field.
It’s worth a try…so I will.