Farm Production Pack DLC poll

Do you think the Farm Production Pack DLC deserves to be a paid content?

Poll ended at Sat May 11, 2024 12:20 pm

Yes
15%
No
75%
I'm undecided
9%

Total votes: 85

RODHA

Re: Farm Production Pack DLC poll

Post by RODHA »

I think what this DLC is and what it isn't has become quite clear in the past days. So, this will be the first paid content Giants released that I won't be buying. It is just sad to see how low the DLC contents become over the years.
PS5 / FS22
Burekcina

Post by Burekcina »

Noraf wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 12:32 pm And does that have the minigame?
It has something better than a minigame, you can actually stack pallets on racks and use it as a warehouse!!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

I am also not buying it.
Becasue i think it is not worth the price and second i can't buy it on steam.
taylorbeck32

Post by taylorbeck32 »

Not sure I can't use it on PS5 and they obviously don't care about that issue. Aside from that, everything I have seen looks like it's already available as a mod anyways.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Guil wrote: Wed May 01, 2024 7:38 am They may not have the licence to make those models. It's anyone's guess really and I doubt we will ever know.
I'm not saying they have to make those certain models, I was just throwing out models in my head. Do anything....everything.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Jared.Mallory13

Post by Jared.Mallory13 »

I bought the DLC pack because I don't mind supporting Giants and modders for their work.

What I am extremely disappointed with is that as a PS5 player, I'm having the "Something went wrong" issue when attempting to download it, nothing has worked to fix it, and worst of all, Giants has yet to even acknowledge the issue, let alone fix it.

I won't be buying another 3rd party DLC, nor any others from Giants again unless they get this issue resolved ASAP.
JensChrDK

Post by JensChrDK »

Jared.Mallory13 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 5:57 am I bought the DLC pack because I don't mind supporting Giants and modders for their work.

What I am extremely disappointed with is that as a PS5 player, I'm having the "Something went wrong" issue when attempting to download it, nothing has worked to fix it, and worst of all, Giants has yet to even acknowledge the issue, let alone fix it.

I won't be buying another 3rd party DLC, nor any others from Giants again unless they get this issue resolved ASAP.
I think the issue is on Sony's end - I read that someone had experienced his PS5 tried to download PS4 content, and that's why it didn't work..
Been playing WAAAAY to many hours - PC with Logitech G27 and Thrustmaster Simtask Farmstick
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

I purchased this DLC as I have almost every DLC and every game since 2009. I haven't used a lot of the stuff in the different DLC's but purchased them mainly because I love the game and have always wanted to support the company. This DLC I'm pretty disappointed in as it appears to conflict with the Platinum DLC so I can't even really try it out as my main thing for the last few years is forestry.
Dezza69

Post by Dezza69 »

Ag Hauler wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 6:19 pm I purchased this DLC as I have almost every DLC and every game since 2009. I haven't used a lot of the stuff in the different DLC's but purchased them mainly because I love the game and have always wanted to support the company. This DLC I'm pretty disappointed in as it appears to conflict with the Platinum DLC so I can't even really try it out as my main thing for the last few years is forestry.
.. I also have purchased almost every DLC and every game (with a second licence or two for multiplayer setups) and despite playing most days have still not made one delivery for the roller coaster on Silverrun Forest! :lol:

Happy Farming everyone!
Ag Hauler

Post by Ag Hauler »

Dezza69 wrote: Mon May 06, 2024 11:20 pm
.. I also have purchased almost every DLC and every game (with a second licence or two for multiplayer setups) and despite playing most days have still not made one delivery for the roller coaster on Silverrun Forest! :lol:

Happy Farming everyone!
I purchased 4 Season Passes. 1 for my brother and 2 for my children. I actually play the default maps more this time although I really like Alma and Griffin, Indiana as well. With the placeable operable train mod I have a 16X flat map I got from somewhere I'm going to try out also. While I haven't finished the roller coaster I've built a couple of boats and got close on it.