Placeable objects that generate income

gnbrotz

Placeable objects that generate income

Post by gnbrotz »

How does everyone lay out their placeable objects? Do you use small fields and cluster them together, or do you spread them around? Also, does placement (wind turbines, for example) affect how productive a particular item is, or will they do equally as well no matter where they are placed?
BULIGO

Re: Placeable objects that generate income

Post by BULIGO »

Never use those. There are way easier ways to cheat money in.
As money-generators, I limit myself to cows, sheep and greenhouses, where I'm supposed to actually 'work' for my money.Yeah, I do missions too.

BUT, if I decided to use them, I would cluster them together in some remote corner of the map to never see them, and their CPU/GPU/RAM-hogging power.
horseunderwater

Post by horseunderwater »

i filled the chicken run with bee hives it was wasted space since i dont farm chickens i would place wind turbines on the tops of hills well away from any chance of the ai trying to shag it :)
torstein

Post by torstein »

I place my wind turbines on the edges of the map. It's a ok way to get some money in. With tweny wind turbines it generates a decent amount of money every day :)
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

horseunderwater wrote:i filled the chicken run with bee hives it was wasted space since i dont farm chickens i would place wind turbines on the tops of hills well away from any chance of the ai trying to shag it :)
Top answer :lol: *thumbsup*
Peace,

Bob T.

BULIGO

Post by BULIGO »

torstein wrote:I place my wind turbines on the edges of the map. It's a ok way to get some money in. With tweny wind turbines it generates a decent amount of money every day :)

Your 20 wind turbines are there just for show, aren't they? Not for money revenue. C'mon, admit it :lol:
Bob Tekkit

Post by Bob Tekkit »

BULIGO wrote:
torstein wrote:I place my wind turbines on the edges of the map. It's a ok way to get some money in. With tweny wind turbines it generates a decent amount of money every day :)

Your 20 wind turbines are there just for show, aren't they? Not for money revenue. C'mon, admit it :lol:
Agreed Buligo, if you can afford 20 turbines at 1.2 million a piece then money can't be your first concern when you wake up in a morning Torsein, :lol: :lol: :search:
Peace,

Bob T.