Confused if it will work or not.

jcgillies

Confused if it will work or not.

Post by jcgillies »

Hello, hope all is well.

I have tried to research this first before I asked this, but I could not find a definite answer. I am very keen to get FS22, however looking at my system, I do not think it will work. According to the system requirements needed to play, I fall short. I have the following:

Macbook Pro 13 inch, 2020
Processor: 2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5
Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics 1536 MB
Memory: 16 GB

However, this is where I am a bit confused. If I go to the Apple App Store, I can download the game as it says it is compatible with my system. If this is the case I would rather download the game from Steam as there is currently a promotion on it.

Has anyone got any knowledge on this. Any help would be appreciated.
Drmattymd

Re: Confused if it will work or not.

Post by Drmattymd »

I don't think it will work, at least not very well, but if you get it through Steam you have a 2hr usage window to try it or get a refund
Playing on PC and PS4
jcgillies

Post by jcgillies »

Drmattymd wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:08 am I don't think it will work, at least not very well, but if you get it through Steam you have a 2hr usage window to try it or get a refund
Thank you, I will try this now and see how well it performs. two hours is enough time to know if it will work well or not.

Much appreciated.
Angler1409

Post by Angler1409 »

If you Google Can You RUN it you will get a link to a website that can test your system and say whether you can run a particular game.