Global Market FS22

Your forum for all discussions around Modding.
soren_kel

Global Market FS22

Post by soren_kel »

I have installed the Global Market mod for FS22 and I am trying to sell pallets of bread from the production bakery I own but they do not show up in the GUI to sell to the market. I have tried to use a pallet storage building but they still do not show, even when clicking Object Warehouse. I downloaded the Object Storage mod because I thought that might be a special version that would work but pallets still wont show up in the sell list. I can sell bales from my bale storage and crop from my silo just fine. Only the pallets are not working. This happens with both the Offline/Online markets. Am I just not doing something right or am I missing another mod? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks You.
Chrisbass88

Re: Global Market FS22

Post by Chrisbass88 »

I believe pallets are only for the online market and I don't think you can sell end of the line production chain on global market.
soren_kel

Post by soren_kel »

Chrisbass88 wrote: Sun May 12, 2024 12:43 am I believe pallets are only for the online market and I don't think you can sell end of the line production chain on global market.
Thank you for your reply. Just to clarify I do have the additional Global Market program from the mod makers website (ls-modcompany.com) running to have it connected to the Online version of Global Market but are you saying that pallets of goods can only be purchased from the market and not sold to the market?

If this is the case then that's fine I was just confused I was doing something wrong.

Also just to make sure I am understanding because when I have the Bale and Pallet Storage building placed on my farm then in the Global Market tab there is a button that is labeled Silo that when clicked switches to Object Storage and under it then lists the Bale and Pallet Storage building but does not show any inventory if I have pallets stored inside. Is that option there only for the situation of when someone is using it for bale storage?
Chrisbass88

Post by Chrisbass88 »

Thank you for your reply. Just to clarify I do have the additional Global Market program from the mod makers website (ls-modcompany.com) running to have it connected to the Online version of Global Market but are you saying that pallets of goods can only be purchased from the market and not sold to the market?

If this is the case then that's fine I was just confused I was doing something wrong.

Also just to make sure I am understanding because when I have the Bale and Pallet Storage building placed on my farm then in the Global Market tab there is a button that is labeled Silo that when clicked switches to Object Storage and under it then lists the Bale and Pallet Storage building but does not show any inventory if I have pallets stored inside. Is that option there only for the situation of when someone is using it for bale storage?
[/quote]

I took a look again at GM and you can sell pallets of bread. I don't know how too tho. I don't know why you would want to. Can you use bread for making other stuff? If so then i can see someone buying bread.

I think that option is for pallets aswell but I don't use pallets so i don't know how they work. Make sure your pallets is actually taken and stored in pallet storage building.